It’s Takuya, the solo developer of Inkdrop. I’m so excited to announce that Inkdrop for mobile v5 has been officially released! It took 2 years to rebuild from scratch. Thank you so much for your patience and support. I’d like to share a quick summary of what’s new in v5 here.
If you are new to Inkdrop, please create an account on the website
- App Store (iOS): Inkdrop - Markdown Notes on the App Store
- Play Store (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.inkdrop
The Markdown editor has been fully rebuilt The following bugs have been finally resolved:
- Weird typing bugs when adding markup
- Can’t delete linebreak on Android
- Bullet points do not insert automatically on mobile
- Keyboard fails to pop up on iPhone
Solarized Dark and Nord are now available.
This feature allows you to preview notes and see what they will eventually look like, side-by-side on tablets.
You often want to insert links that you find on the web, but it is annoying to add titles of them. Inkdrop now automatically fetches the page titles. You can choose a link format as you like.
You can search within a note on the editor.
You can quickly check the editing history of your notes with the new GitHub-like note diff view.
That’s it! Thank you for joining the beta testing and reporting bugs to help make it stable enough. I’ll keep improving the app.
By the way, I’m vlogging the process of building Inkdrop here. Join my indie dev journey!
Sign up for my newsletter: