New user setting up inkdrop, and have manually added a number of notes with attachments - totalling ~50mb of images - into the app.
- Initially it was syncing OK, however after recent edits the app seems to be stuck in “Syncing” mode.
- The changes are not showing up on other copies of inkdrop or in the mobile app (iOS).
- Inspecting the console there are no errors or warnings.
- I would estimate the app has now been syncing for around 30 minutes or more.
I have performed both a full export and a backup to confirm the size and number of notes. Does it just take a long time to sync at first with a large number of changes?
- Platform: Fedora 29 (5.0.7-200.fc29.x86_64)
- Platform version: Linux Desktop.
- App Version: 3.25.4
- Manually import a number of notes.
- Paste images into the notes as required.
- Syncing has failed without any obvious indicators in the developer console as to errors or failures.