I am using Inkdrop for a few years now but I encountered a sync issue on my android smartphones
Notes and notebook are not downloaded / synchronized on my Android devices.
When I install the Indkrop app on my Android devices, only some very old notes are downloaded and no notebook.
On different PC (Windows and linux), synchronization is ok in both directions.
- reproduced on :
- Google Pïxel 3 and Google Pixel 5
- Samsung Galaxy TAb A 2018
- App Version: 4.1.0 (67)
- using the official Inkdrop DB (not a local or custom Couch DB)
- I already have an Inkdrop account that I can sync between different computer (Windows and linux)
- install Inkdrop on Android device
- enter login / pwd for the existing account
- only some old notes are synchronized on the Android devices, and no notebook appear
- deleting local DB and re-sync does not solve the pb
NB : I have tried to create notebook on the android device, the notebook seem to be created locally but does not appear on the other devices
note : synchronization process seems very short on Android compared to a full sync on PC. I would suspect that either a timer or a bug is stopping the synchronisation process at some point, preventing all recent activities to be sync.