You can use the back button to open/close the notebook drawer, this however stops working after an interaction in the drawer meaning you can no longer use the back button to go out to the notes overview.
So far I have found this issue happens with both the notebook context menu and the settings menu, I have however not tested any other interactions.
- Platform: Android
- Platform version: 12
- App Version: v5.0.0 (20)
How to reproduce
- Open the app
- Use the back button to open the notebook drawer
- Use the back button to close it again and see that it works as expected
- Use the back button to open the notebook drawer again
- Do either of the following (which I have found to cause issues to far)
- Press and hold on a notebook to open the context menu, then close it again (does not matter how)
- Open the settings (top right corner)
- Use the back button to close the notebook drawer, see nothing happen