first I want to thank you for everything you do and sorry if one of the following issues is mentioned elsewhere that I haven’t found in the first place.
I want to describe some issues that make the Android app really hard to use when you want to also edit things there.
Bug report for Android
text selection does not work
- whenever I try to select text (so that the popup for copy, past and so on appears) it’s not working and the selection disappears instantly. I try to long press, double press or tripple press some text - nothing works.
open links does not work
- it’s ok if I can’t touch on a link and it does not open (UX issue propably). But it would be nice if I would be able to select and copy it so I can open it in a browser (depends on the first issue)
revisions don’t show up
- because I managed to select a text and try to long press on it to get a copy/paste-dialouge I accedantely moved the text. Now the Link is messed up and I can’t undo this. Also revisions don’t show up so I could go back to a previous revision
no undo / redo
- there is no undo / redo
no search for text within a note
- I often want to search within a note, not globally
really slow on long notes
- I have a really long note that I want to open but the device is not responding for a very long time. When I touch somehwere in the note it again gets inresponsive again for at least a few seconds - depending on the note even more than 10 seconds
With this all in summary I sadly can’t edit notes effectively and can use the Android app just for viewing purposes.
- Platform: Android, newest stable