Would be useful if Inkdrop could register as a share target on Android. This would greatly speed up the creation of notes from existing content on Android.
For example, to store a link to a website open in a browser the current process is:
- Click “Share” button in browser.
- Select “Copy to clipboard”
- Open Inkdrop
- Click “New note”
- Paste copied text into note content
- Extract title for webpage from pasted text and move to note title.
If Inkdrop could act as a share target this would become:
- Click Share button in browser.
- Select “Create Note In Inkdrop”
- See confirmation of created note.