- I have checked the troubleshooting
- Platform: Windows (Korean)
- Platform version: 10 (22H2, 19045.3570)
- App Version: v5.5.3
- Spell Checker Plugin’s Version: v2.3.0
- Enable the “Spell Checker” plugin.
- Insert some links on editor.
- Right click on the URL, and click “Copy Link Address” in context menu.
[example](https://example.net/?1) <https://example.net/?2> https://example.net/?3
I’ve noticed that using the “Spell Checker” plugin breaks the “Copy Link Address” menu. Instead of copying the entire URL, it only copies a few characters (depends on where I right-click).
I tried disabling every other plugin, but this issue still exists.