I am unable to use Inkdrop on Windows. When I click the app, it starts and see the window for a split second but it disappears right away. When I click the app icon on the status bar the window does not appear.
- Platform: Windows
- Platform version: Windows 10 version 1903
- App Version: v5.1.1 (installed by the installer)
- Starting the app by clicking on pinned icon on the status bar
- Starts, the app flashes then it disappears
- App shown on the status bar as it is running
- If I click the app icon on the status bar, nothing happens.
I expect the app show/hide when clicking on the status bar…