I can no longer remove a tag from a note with backspace.
- Platform: Linux 5.0.7-200.fc29.x86_64
- Platform version: Fedora 29
- App Version: 4.0.0-beta.1
- Open a tagged note.
- Place the focus / cursor in the tags box (Add Tags).
- Press the backspace button on the keyboard.
- Nothing happens!
The rightmost tag is removed.
This is not a bug, but just an improvement. I can still remove the tag via keyboard using the directional keys and then pressing backspace.
Thank you for reporting it.
I confirmed that does not work. Will fix it!
Fixed it in 4.0.0-beta.2!
backspace now works like
So you have to press
backspace twice to remove the rightmost tag.
Wow!! That was fast. Thank you very much.