I updated to v4.3.0 less than an hour ago. Starting with this text and the cursor on a line below:
* some text * indented text
- TAB key no longer works. It works the first time, but then it’s “flipped over” to another state and won’t work a second time. Same behavior whether or not you have blank lines after the indented text. SHIFT-TAB stops working too.
- Then there’s an odd one that I’m having a hard time consistently reproducing. Sometimes after writing and TABbing, etc., the action on the current line affects the line directly above. So TAB the current line, and the line above is TABbed as well. Same goes for SHIFT-TAB. I’ll edit this issue if I come up with a repro.
- Platform: macOS
- Platform version: Mojave 10.14.5
- App Version: 4.3.0
- I use the Vim plugin, but that’s been working fine