Support 2FA for login

Hi @craftzdog ā€“ I wanted to check if you had an update on this. 2FA is a very important security feature that I hope gets implemented one day. Thanks!

@anon80862206 Not yet. Iā€™m still busy building the new mobile version. Thank you for bringing this up again.

Since it was mentioned in the last YouTube video, wanted to add my two cents to what was mentioned. Iā€™m not a NodeJS developer, so not sure about the integration aspect, but believe the use of the token with the app would be best as I can just integrate it into 1Password for logins, not having to wait to receive an email.
Not sure how difficult it would be to provide both options for the user to choose, kind of in the way that services like Google and most social media sites allow for either option or having multiple options enabled.

@Nicole_Daniella After looking into the source code of the TOTP libraries, I understood that validating one-time code is performed on the server side. So, it should be as easy as email verification.