I use Inkdrop mostly to store repetitive commands, like my git workflows, and so on. And I found that when I tried to select one command to copy and paste onto the terminal, it “slip” and select half the commands on the page. I have to repeat this several times until I “get it”.
Note: I do not like this “view mode/edit mode”, it reminds me too much of vi, so I use it permanently on edit mode
Write the description of the issue here.
If you got a problem, please check if you got any error in the console log by selecting the menu:
Developer -> Toggle Developer Tools.
If you report an issue about a plugin, please check the author of the plugin:
- If it’s a third-party plugin, report it on the GitHub Issue
- If it’s an official plugin, report here
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin. You can update it with
- Platform: (macOS/Windows/Ubuntu/iOS/Android)
- Platform version: (Mojave/10/16.04)
- App Version: (4.3.0)
Write the steps for others to reproduce issue here.