Paypal Support - or Apple App Store In-App Purchase / Subscription?

Hello Takuya,

After stumbling upon your youtube channel and this app, I wanted to support you. (And inkdrop looks really cool, so I just started my 30-day trial and love it so far).

However, after signing up, I noticed that you only allow payments via credit card. I don’t have a credit card and I have no interest in getting one, as Paypal serves all my needs.

I wanted to know if you plan on supporting Paypal in the future (which would allow me to pay for this app) or have any alternative ways for me to pay (for example, through iOS App Store In-App purchases or Subscriptions via the Apple App Store, since that again is being paid via Paypal in my case)

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the suggestion.
Happy to know that you are planning to pay for Inkdrop and support me.
However, Inkdrop is tightly integrated with Stripe for payments, which basically only supports credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
I’m afraid that I’m currently not planning to add more payment methods as it works for most cases.
PayPal and other alternative payment methods have completely different APIs each and it’s quite hard to support them as a solo developer.
Hope you understand that.

Thanks again for letting me know your thoughts!