Write the description of the issue here.
If you got a problem, please check if you got any error in the console log by selecting the menu:
Developer -> Toggle Developer Tools.
If you report an issue about a plugin, please check the author of the plugin:
- If it’s a third-party plugin, report it on the GitHub Issue
- If it’s an official plugin, report here
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin. You can update it with
- Platform: (macOS/Windows/Ubuntu/iOS/Android)
- Platform version: (Mojave/10/16.04)
- App Version: (4.3.0)
Write the steps for others to reproduce issue here. Outliner Plugin does not Install.
As we had a conversation via email,
outliner is a third-party plugin and it should be reported to the plugin author on GitHub.
Looks like you already reported it.
Hope the author will fix it.
Thank you for understanding!
Thanks for you attention in letting me know.
I got the feeling that author of the Outliner plugin is not very reactive. I am saying this because there was another comment on GitHub asking him fix this problem since 1 of November 2020, and nothing happened till now.
Have a great day,
Looks like so.
I removed his plugin from the plugin registry for now in order to avoid confusion.
If he fixed the issue, he can publish it again anytime.
Thanks for letting me know.