Offer more billing options

Hello,

I was about to purchase Inkdrop (loving it so far) when I noticed that currently only credit card billing is supported. Here in Germany credit cards aren’t as common as in some other countries and I don’t own one - which stops me from buying this product.

Stripe offers support for SEPA and SOFORT, what are the chances of getting support for either (or both) of those in the near future?

With best regards
Bastian

Hi Bastian,

Thank you for the suggestion.
I looked into the Stripe documentation and found that Stripe provides SEPA and SOFORT support only in Europe and the United States, but I’m based in Japan, unfortunately.

Oh, I didn’t know about that restriction, interesting.
Well in that case I will have to get my hand on a credit card. Thank you nevertheless.

Yeah, that’s too bad. Thanks for considering to get a credit card!

Does this mean I won’t be able to pay with a debit card?:grimacing:

No, you can.
Please check out FAQ: https://docs.inkdrop.app/faq#what-payment-methods-are-available

Sorry if it is incorrect to comment on this topic from a long time ago, but I thought it was wrong to open a new one for the subject I want to raise. The truth I love this application, I am from Argentina, and it is complicated to pay by credit card for taxes, it would be nice to pay by cryptocurrencies such as USDT, I think it would be a great facility for many.

I understand your circumstance but no.
Cryptocurrencies are so unstable at the moment.
As a solo developer, it is too hard to support various payment options with recurrent payments.