Multiple accounts with a single email address

Dear Inkdrop team,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently came across an issue with your app that allows users to create multiple accounts with a single email address by adding a “+” symbol and a unique identifier to their email address.

While this may seem like a convenient workaround for users, it can lead to abuse of your app’s free trial system. By using this method, users can create multiple accounts and gain access to your app’s free trial again and again, without actually paying for your services.

I would strongly recommend that you address this issue by requiring users to create unique email addresses for each account. This will prevent abuse of your free trial system and ensure that users are using your app fairly and in compliance with your terms of service.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to seeing the positive changes you make to Inkdrop.

Best regards,
Emmanuel Lobo

Written by ChatGpt :sweat_smile:

Hi Unschooled Gamer,

Thanks for the suggestion.
Yes, it’s possible to create multiple accounts using email aliases.
However, it’s also possible on other services and I think that’s popular, right? :thinking:

I tested on Spotify & they don’t allow to create multiple Accounts with email aliases

That’s interesting. Thanks for letting me know.