- I have checked the troubleshooting
- Platform: Windows Pro 10 (latest)
- Platform version: 21H2 OS Build 19044.22…
- App Version: Inkdrop 5.5.1
- Use Inkdrop Web Clipper extension and clip this full wikipedia article.
- Go to your Inkdrop windows desktop app to see the wikipedia article you just clipped.
pagewhole app becomes really slow.
I did the same test with the Joplin app.
There’s a difference in the markdown retrieved from joplin’s web clipper (doing a full markdown webpage capture) when compared with the one retrieved from Inkdrop web clipper.
If I paste the markdown from Joplin’s web clipper into an Inkdrop note, Inkdrop doesn’t hangs.
If I paste the markdown from Inkdrop’s web clipper into a Joplin note, Joplin hangs.
So there might be something in the article that is making both apps fail when using the markdown captured from Inkdrop web clipper extension.