Inkdrop client displays blank when opened on MacOS

Bug report

Since the day before yesterday, when I opened the latest version of Inkdrop on the macOS platform, it always displayed blank after login (as shown in the picture). I have uninstalled it and installed it twice. It still cannot be solved. At present, most of the plugins and themes are also invalid. , But iOS and iPadOS are normal.
There are important data in Inkdrop that need to be updated using macOS, please help to solve it as soon as possible, thank you!

Info

• Platform: macOS
  • Platform version: (Catalina/10/15.5)
  • App Version: (4.6.1)

Hi,

Thank you for the report.
That’s strange.
What did you do before getting the issue?

Please tell me if you got any error in the console log by selecting the menu: Developer -> Toggle Developer Tools.

I can only restart the computer, uninstall the software, and reinstall the software to solve.
I found this through the path you provided.

Interesting.
Seems like the local database is not loaded properly for some reason.
I guess the problem resides in the main process.
Could you please run the app from terminal by the following command?

> /Applications/Inkdrop.app/Contents/MacOS/Inkdrop

And let me know error logs.

Also please try reloading the browser window by selecting menu Developer -> Reload.
If it were a race condition issue, the app should load properly.

I’m sorry to reply to you so late!
I have followed your instructions. It is indeed a problem that the local data is successfully loaded, but “Reload” did not solve this problem. The screenshot of the error prompt after running the command in the terminal is as follows, thank you for your reply to this problem!

Gotcha. Thank you for the report.

The app says that your config has a duplicate key “body”.
I suspect that you have a wrong configuration in your keymap.cson or config.cson something like:

'body':
  'cmd-h': 'core:foo'
'body':
  'cmd-g': 'core:bar'

It should be:

'body':
  'cmd-h': 'core:foo'
  'cmd-g': 'core:bar'

Could you check your config files?