When going to change what notebook that a note is under the title of the control that does it is a bit misleading.
- Platform: (macOS)
- Platform version: (Mojave 10.14.5)
- App Version: (4.2.0)
- Ensure that you have two notebooks available in inkdrop
- create a note in one of the note books.
- open the control at the middle - top of the screen where the name of the current notebook is.
- The Label at the top of the control is misleading. It appears to tell us to move the notebook. Which funny enough, I was trying to use that to move my notebook to another location in the hierarchy
Here is a picture of the area in question
I would expect the label to say something like “Move note to notebook…”