TLDR: How does one check the amount of cloud storage available?
I am writing quite a lot of notes and I’ve started adding a few pictures to the notes which can make them quite heavy. So I wanted to be able to monitor the amount of storage I am using on the servers. If I’m close to filling it up, then I can perhaps switch to my own local database. So I wanted to know how to check the remaining amount of cloud storage available. However, I can’t seem to find any link to it anywhere…
Can someone point me to where I can find the amount of cloud storage I have used (and how much remains)?
- I have checked the troubleshooting
- I have looked through the settings on the app (macOS and iPhone)
- I have looked the docs manually.
I searched the docs with key works (
- I did not look through the API section (do to lack of knowledge and terminology)
- Platform: macOS/iOS
- Platform version: Ventura 13.1/16.1
- App Version: 5.5.1