While trying out a new application, (https://hookproductivity.com/) I pasted a markdown link it can produce of a file on the filesystem. This link followed from another app will open up my text edit file that is linked to a bunch of other resources.
In Inkdrop, the screen goes blank and doesn’t recover, and as well sometimes it just full on crashes.
While investigating the problem, I opened the console, and there is no indication of an error being printed out by inkdrop
- Platform: (macOS)
- Platform version: (10.15.1 (19B2093))
- App Version: (Version 4.4.1 (4.4.1))
- Install Hook.
- Create a “hook” to a new texteditor file from a webpage (context menu in hook)
- focus the text edit file
- Use the “Copy Markdown Link” option for that file
- Paste into inkdrop note.
- view markdown rendering of that note
- follow that link.
Link will look something like this: Oculus Quest * simplified some of the noise…yours will look longer.