Help needed on the sharing feature

Hi,

I want to share all of my notes or entire note book (notes collection) as single public URL with complete search for the end user where end user will not have privilege to edit or delete any content but will have only read only access.

The public URL should not request the user for login…

Is this feature is supported in inkdrop - public shared link with search without credentials

Thanks

Hi Java,

Thanks for the suggestion.
You can use live-export to export notes programmatically:

With this tool, you can build static websites like mine:

Hope that helps.

It is not export…providing the same features to another viewer as read only…The user needs to do search, search + highlight text as normal user…export doesn’t work in this case

Option #1 - Share the entire collection with search and advanced search as public URL

Option#2 - Create read only credentials for other users or have colloborator levels

Option#3 - Guest user who can read, search - except delete and edit

Can you please consider all the 3 options?

Thanks

Inkdrop is basically not designed for sharing notes publicly for collaboratons.
Supporting those features is like launching a new blog hosting service.
If I were to support it, I would charge an extra $9.

If you have all the 3 options and definitely charging $9 extract will most of them will prefer to it…But not a blogging service but access to the same layout, search, window and nothing should be changed - except the icons should be disabled or enabled based on the access level given to the user - read or update or delete or create.

Option #1 - Share the entire collection with search and advanced search as public URL

Option#2 - Create read only credentials for other users or have colloborator levels

Option#3 - Guest user who can read, search - except delete and edit