Change indentation size

Is there a way to change the default indentation size? For example, perhaps I want the tab key to insert 4 spaces instead of 2. If not, I can get used to it :slight_smile:

Thanks for the fantastic product! Liking it so far and can easily see myself subscribing.

Info

• Platform: macOS
  • Platform version: High Sierra/10.13.6
  • App Version: 4.1.0

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for the question. Currently it is not possible to change the indentation size.
But it would be necessary to support it.
I’ll add an option to change it.

Thanks again!

Great! I’ve gotten used to the indentation, but I’m glad to know it’s on the roadmap. Your app is terrific! Thank you Matsuyama さん.

1 Like

I built a patch with indent unit option added. Can you please try this? :slight_smile:

https://inkdrop-dist.s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/tmp/Inkdrop-4.1.0-Mac-patch-2.zip

Tested it out. Worked great! However, changing indentation required closing and restarting Inkdrop before it took effect. I don’t know if that’s intentional.

Demo:

Thanks for the quick turnaround on this! My positive experience with the app and your quick response has led me to enter my payment information. I’ll be subscribing unless I come across something that really doesn’t work for me.

Thanks for the report! Yeah, that’s correct. I forgot to implement applying the change of indentUnit to the editor. Will fix it!

I’m so glad to know you are enjoying it. Thanks!

v4.2.0 should be working fine.
Thanks again for your suggestion and report!

1 Like

So cool to see my name mentioned in the changelog. Thank you again!

1 Like