Bear-like syntax theme?

Hi! Are there any themes that makes the syntax editor move markdown to the left, so the write area is nicely aligned?

Daniel :slight_smile:

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the question.
There are no themes like that at the moment.
Hope someone will create the one!

Thank you - maybe I will try then :slight_smile:

Daniel :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@anon94292039 Any update on this?

@Vince_Mitchell

I just recently started using inkdrop and created my own stylesheet to match this scheme. I was intending to just use it myself, but might eventually release as a formal theme at some point. If anyone wants to take what I have and create a theme, please be my guest, I had cloned the theme example repos, and the framework used is a little daunting for me, for what I wanted to achieve.

As of right now, it does not conform to Inkdrop’s style conventions in the slightest (Separate UI, Syntax, and Preview), and I am still overriding styles as I find things I want to override, but if you’d like to give it a try, set your theme to inkdrop’s default dark theme and copy/paste the styles.less file on this repo/branch into your styles.less override:

Some screenshots of what it looks like. The note list (modified date, image preview) will not match exact, as that is a plugin I am currently writing.

note-list
note-list-2

@ryanlutgen whooaaaah, amazing!

1 Like