First: Hello everybody
Second: Takuya, thanks for this great App
Now to my question:
To make Sketches I use Draw.io and I want to integrate it with Inkdrop over a Plugin.
As far as I see it, there is almost everything already in place.
- I can insert an Draw.io SVG into a note and it displays nicely
- I can download the SVG and edit it again. So it is stored correctly
My functionality for a plugin would be:
- Include the draw.io editor (https://github.com/jgraph/mxgraph) in Inkdrop
- Open an Draw.io SVG in the editor to edit a sketch
- Overwrite the Draw.io SVG in the note on save
My question is now, how to access the svg file?
When I fetch the file from the database:
there is no _attachments:index:data